One of the best places to sit and let your mind wonder in DC. One of my favorite things to do is to sit here and watch the sun rise, sun set, or just people watch.
I feel like I’ve been to these monuments a million and one times but it never gets old. I feel like I see something new every time I go. I can’t even imagine what it’s like for a first time visiter to see the Washington DC. It must be mind blowing. I’m so lucky to call this place home.
Guess where? Don’t look at the title.
Today may be the first wintery weather of the season. I say that if it’s going to be wintery weather, it better be the good kind. Either not enough snow to cover the roads OR so much snow that you’re stuck home for a week. To be honest, it probably not even going to be anything at all.
A guide for any level of photographer. All of my personal favorites.
1. These Rocket Air Blaster: are pretty awesome. They blow out air but won’t suck it back in. Awesome to clean those little dust spots on lenses or mirrors. I have 2.
2. SD Cards So simple, yet so necessary. You can’t get more practical than that.
3. Domke Protective Wrap makes it super easy to take your camera or lenses on the go and keep them protected.
4. When I travel I like to keep all my cords and electronic things together. This Travel Electronic Organizer is perfect.
5. It’s important to stay hydrated and comfortable while out shooting. The Swell Water Bottle will help keep your water tasty.
6. Gorilla pod tripods are cool because they can support the weight of DSLRS but I’d still be a little careful with it depending on the lens. Super fun to get creative angles with this.
7. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert is about you and your creativity. 5 stars. Highly recommended.
8. These Personalized Greeting Cards by Moo are such great quality. I mean the paper is so nice and thick plus they have lots of other great personalized gifts.
9. I love this JBL Speaker. I listen to it all the time while editing my images and blast it when I’m in the shower.
10. Another essential to keeping comfortable while taking pictures. These Rainboots are comfortable to walk in all day.
11. Fujifilm Instax Printer I have S-1 but the S-2 looks even cooler. I love being able to take pictures on my phone but print them out on this Polaroid film.