I feel like after yesterday’s post, we all need to remember why we’re doing all this protesting, fighting, and finger pointing.
They always say birds of a feather flock together but this is just a little scary. These birds circled me about 5 times before landing on the ground. Then about 30 seconds later they were up in the air again. I don’t know what that means other than to grab my photo gear and run!
Going through some older images I found this one. Not sure who this little guy is or why I never processed this image before but I really like it. I love the different perspective of the Capitol building but also it reminds me of being young again. When it didn’t matter how cold it was outside, you were just happy to be outside.
I feel like I’ve been to these monuments a million and one times but it never gets old. I feel like I see something new every time I go. I can’t even imagine what it’s like for a first time visiter to see the Washington DC. It must be mind blowing. I’m so lucky to call this place home.
Just a few things I’m grateful for:
- My health
- Andrew and Frankie who make me laugh everyday
- Family who are always there when I need them (and even when I don’t)
- the Fab 5 who are the best girlfriends anyone could have
- Daily accountability calls
- Work that I feel so lucky, proud and grateful to be doing
- Moments that take your breath away like beautiful sunrises
- the invention of cheese. NOM NOM NOM.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Already over the cold weather. Can we just skip winter and go straight to spring? Actually we need one good snow storm and then it can go to spring. K thx.