Heading home today! Can’t wait to share all my experiences with you 🙂
Always awesome to capture lightning. Even cooler when it’s by the Washington Monument!
I was really hesitant to go out last night for sunset. Its just been so hot and humid. I tend to prefer to stay comfortable in the AC than sweating like a hog beast outside. So glad I changed my mind. The sunset was amazing and the lightning afterwards was even better! I’ll be sure to post more from this night as I work on them 🙂
#tbt to Christmas day and it was the foggiest I’ve ever seen the district.
Today’s another one of those days where I don’t know what to write about. So here are some of the things that I’ve been thinking about recently:
– I dance the best when I’m alone in front of the mirror
– I think I may be turning into a belieber… no judging.
– Can’t wait to go to Tokyo next month and eat
– Sometimes I ask Frankie questions like, “Why are you so cute?” and wait for him to answer me
– House of Cards next weekend #FU2016
– Change is good
– Fries are good
Since the Kutz Bridge is STILLLL under construction and you can’t walk on it, I found a spot to stand next to it 🙂
Three Things I’m grateful for this week:
1. Some sunny days after so many rainy days.
3. I’ve been feeling sick this week so I’m glad it’s the weekend and I can get some rest