There are two different ways to use images from Angela B Pan Photography.
‘Commercial Use’ regarding the use of images online or offline is defined very broadly. The determination of commercial or non-commercial use is based on contextual use of the image. The determination is NOT based on the tax-filing status of the entity using the image nor on whether or not a financial transaction takes place.
Commercial use of our images is allowed only if expressly granted by Angela B Pan Photography. All commercial uses will incur a licensing fee. Our fees are based on the following criteria:
- Media – print, web, television, etc.
- Distribution Size – number of copies printed, viewing audience size, exposure (regional, national, international)
- Length of Use – 1 year, 2 years, etc.
- Prominence of Display – 1/4 page, 1/2 page, full page, spread, front cover, back cover, home page (online), interior page (online), etc.
All licensing inquiries should be sent to: [email protected]
Sample Use Requiring A License To Copyright:
- A marketing campaign for a commercial entity
- A fund-raising campaign for a not-for profit entity
- A background image for a website about furniture
- License to create an individual print for use in a private home
- License to create a print for corporate office use.
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
“We were very pleased with the image and it worked so well within the overall design. The vibrant yet natural colors helped create the desired mood perfectly in the ad.”
Tommy S. , Photo Director at Works Advertising
“Well, you know it’s a blast to work with you, so I’m a little biased in that regard. I think your work is outstanding, and it really captures the essence of DC in an entirely new way. You simply see our city with new eyes, and I absolutely appreciate that…and, of course, you deliver on what you promise.”
Michael M, DC Modern Luxury