If you’re bored at home with nothing to do on a rainy day, try one of these:
- bake chocolate chip cookies for your husband
- research potential travel locations
- watch old episodes of the Amazing Race
- organize your closet
- shop for a new fall wardrobe because you now have space
- have your friends come over to your house so you don’t have to go anywhere
- go to your favorite photo location and wait inside your car so you know exactly when the rain stops so you can maximize your time outside
- eat an acai bowl with your friend for a “coffee” date
What a coincidence! That is exactly what I did this past weekend while it was pouring rain outside. LOL. I also did other things but you get the point because this past weekend and even yesterday was pouring rain! It’s been kinda crazy.
So we’ll be getting a few more days of rain this week but I just felt like going through some of my older images to find the happiness that comes from the rain, a rainbow! I remember being so excited when I saw this one. I saw it from pretty far and immediately screamed, “Rainbow!” I mean doesn’t everyone do that when they see a one? No matter how old you are, you always have a smile on your face when you’re looking at one.
Let me know what are some of your favorite rainy day activities are.
My camera settings for this image is F10 at 1/100th of a second at ISO 200 with my Sony A7II and 16-35mm wide angle lens.
PS If you’re planning your next trip to Washington DC, be sure to check out Snap DC. Its a fun read and I’ve even named some of my personal favorite rainbow locations to photograph around the city.